Zipper Pull Broke?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I was gently pulling the zipper tab on my Speedy it snapped off. Would there be any way I could fix it or get it repaired? This really sucks. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459486157.333088.jpg

2. It looks as though the metal piece connecting the zipper and the tab wore away due to age.

3. They'll prob replace it- at a cost- I don't think they repair the metal piece.

4. Take it in. I'm sure they'll sort that for you

5. Just take it to Louis Vuitton. They are used to repair old Speedies. There is likely going to be a small fee but it will look great!

6. Thank you very much, guys.

7. Like Fabuleux said, just take it into your closest store and they can often repair the zipper pull on the spot (depending on how busy they are) since this is both a common and easy to fix request.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice