zip zip satchel

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
I am certain some people on here own this very popular style. I saw it in Macy's today and really liked it, but now that I'm home and looking for a place to order it, the dimensions listed for the bag on various websites are all different. Could someone who owns the bag please provide the real dimensions for me? I have always admired the LV Alma but feel it's too heavy and wide and this felt lighter and smaller. TIA.

I have the LV Alma and don't find it heavy at all. It's the monogram print which is very light. I also have the Dooney zip zip satchel, and love them both. I love the shape of these bags.

I have the LV Alma and don't find it heavy at all. It's the monogram print which is very light. I also have the Dooney zip zip satchel, and love them both. I love the shape of these bags.

yes, i have de alma bb and vernis bb and the de is very light. but i don't like de/monogram in pm size, so i'm going to try the zip zip.. i picked it up today and it was very lightweight, which i like. now to pick a color!

The measurements on the zip zip may be slightly different in different Dooney leathers (collections). They have done the zip zip in pebbled leather, saffiano leather, patent leather, croco leather, ostrich leather. They also did a version in the Alto line a few years ago.

There is also a mini version of the zip zip, which is much smaller.

the large zip zip in yellow! i have never owned a yellow bag, i don't even think i own the color yellow in anything at all. but i want a stand-out bag and it looked good with the brown leather contrast!:smile: plus, it's on a sale!

Awesome choice!
It will go with a lot! I was carrying on of my yellow bags in the summer and I found it matched with a lot of things. I liked especially when it really popped, like with navy!

I just changed from my soft borough to my zip zip in saffiano (since it's raining) and everything fit perfectly!

the large zip zip in yellow! i have never owned a yellow bag, i don't even think i own the color yellow in anything at all. but i want a stand-out bag and it looked good with the brown leather contrast!:smile: plus, it's on a sale!

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it! The zip zip is a joy to carry. [emoji4]

Congrats CCBG!:smile:

The zip zip satchel is my favorite Dooney style! love carrying my croco zip zip and I'm going to add a saffiano zip zip to my collection today. I love carrying color. I've owned a few yellow bags. When I lived in Illinois (until April 2014) I'd especially carry them in Winter, when it's cold and grey. I called them my "Sunshine" bags.

I hope you love your new zip zip! Please let us know if she's a keeper or not!