Zip zap

Keepallboi

O.G.
May 12, 2011
Please post mod pics of your zip zap?

Does it come in a large size ?? Dimensions? Price?

I'm considering one as a clutch. Would it fold over in half to make it wide but not as tall? I want a very wide/long clutch. Thanks.

The largest Zip-Zap comes in the size of an A4 folio. Although this isn't the one that folds in the middle and I wouldn't recommend folding it in half as it would put pressure on the stitches where it would be folded and could possibly crack the leather over time.

If you are looking for a large clutch, have you seen the Jige?

JustinCredible said:
The largest Zip-Zap comes in the size of an A4 folio. Although this isn't the one that folds in the middle and I wouldn't recommend folding it in half as it would put pressure on the stitches where it would be folded and could possibly crack the leather over time.

If you are looking for a large clutch, have you seen the Jige?

So it does come quite large! Do you know the USA price?

I saw the jige, I like it but don't love it and the price is quite high for not loving it.

Hi there,

This is my first post (!), and I must say I am very happy to have found this forum. After seraching for a long time, I recently purchased what I believe to be the largest size Zip Zap while in Paris earlier this Fall - the tag noted this as "Porte Papier Zip-Zap" (paper holder, zip zap). It is a full document holder size, with only a zipper on one size - the color is havane and it retailed for just around US $1400. I've included an image here. As a guy, this is really the perfect day-to-day bag; it fits an Hermes PM agenda cover, my full sized billfold wallet, iPhone, keys, coin purse, and several other small accessories with room to spare. I highly recommend to all!

Let me know if you'd like to see more pictures, want more info, etc.

Cheers,
matt

portepapierzipzap-2.jpg