Zip Wallets!

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
I was just thinking it was time to retire my Sunshine Paper/Plastic for the fall, and was hoping a new wallet would come out....RM has answered my prayers with these two HOT wallets. Does anyone know anything about these, like the colours they come in, how many card slots there are, etc.?

The first one is the Small Zip wallet in Orange Haze, which I found on Funkylala, and also where these pics are from...It is priced at $150.

The second is the Long Zip Wallet in Black (black haze I assume), which I found on the RM website, and where the pics are from too. It is also priced at $150.

Attachments

• smallzip2.jpg
    smallzip2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 107
  • smallzip1.jpg
    smallzip1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 112
  • smallzip3.jpg
    smallzip3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 129
  • longzip1.jpg
    longzip1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 115
  • longzip2.jpg
    longzip2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 109
I like these wallets way better than the paper & plastic ones! (Although those were sweet-looking -- but I kept on worrying that the writing would wear off of those). These are killer, and I like the zip around feature...not to mention the orange haze color, which is absolutely T.D.F. :drool:

I will be getting the large one. Hoping for PH or OH but the black is nice as well. :tup: I have also been searching for the perfect wallet, one that's sleek with lots of organization that will hopefully still fit in my rockers and I think this is it. I love that I can get one in one of RM's fabulous leathers. No others compare for me so I'm excited! I believe LB is in the process of trying to get some of these in the haze colors to sell so yay!

Awesome! I think black would be good since I plan on keeping it for a while, but the other hazes are amazing!!! I think I'll be getting the large too!

Lo, you NEED the OH!

I hope LB gets them soon!!!

I like the blk long wallet, but really don't need it! I would love to have the orange haze, but my wallets have to be neutral because I don't change them like I change bags!
I am actually waiting for the eyelet wallets which come out later...maybe I will get one of those.

Love the small zip wallet. It reminds me of my Bal Mini Compagnon but just a touch smaller. I'm absolutely getting it ASAP.

Hey, you are so right...that's what it reminded me of! No wonder I love them!! (I :heart: Bal).

I want PH and/or OH, in the smaller wallets...and the eyelet that you mentioned intrigues me, TXGirlie...:graucho:

I love the eyelet in the smaller pieces, like the rocker.