Zip Top Totes?

BurgundyRose

Bags & Beads <3
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Everything seems to be City sized totes. They're just too big.

I just need a spring/summer floral coated canvas zip top tote with a matching corner zip wristlet.

Almost all the totes have City in the name which means "too big" for me.

Am I the only one? What to do?
Thanks for any help.

Everything seems to be City sized totes. They're just too big.

I just need a spring/summer floral coated canvas zip top tote with a matching corner zip wristlet.

Almost all the totes have City in the name which means "too big" for me.

Am I the only one? What to do?
Thanks for any help.
Your best bet would be to check out the Outlets for this type of tote. Outlets are showing lots of florals right now, plus most are made of canvas. Not sure if they all zip though. It's worth a look since I haven't seen this Tote in my full price Boutique.

Reactions: BurgundyRose
Thanks for your replies, ladies. I had a hard time finding my original question.:confused1: Still not used to the new forum.
I've been looking in my outlet and on eBay, too. The totes are all just so big. Remember the plain old zip tops without the word "City" in them? They are far and few between now. Guess I'll keep looking.

The outlet online sale has the Tatum totes from the boutique. I would consider it a medium size tote and it is so pretty!

View attachment 3664506

Thank you, Kitts. I saw them online. Great price! I'm still looking for a floral Zip Top Tote though. You know how it is when you really want a certain bag. Last summer I carried this bag below. I loved it but really wanted a new, less black one for the warmer seasons this year.

Attachments

• Coach_F37055_Black_Floral_Tote.JPG
    Coach_F37055_Black_Floral_Tote.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 331
In case anyone's missing the selection of non signature, non crossgrain leather Zip Top Totes like me (I sure love the pretty florals Coach has been making huge City Totes in).

I emailed Coach and was told they don't plan on making floral Zip Top Totes. So that's straight from the horse's mouth. Guess I'll have to keep using my huge, floppy, puddling Derby for now. What fun it is to look for my cell phone 20x a day in the no side phone pocket, completely unstructured, gigantic black hole that is the interior of my Derby for now.

#PursePrayers needed. lol

Guess I'll have to keep using my huge, floppy, puddling Derby for now. What fun it is to look for my cell phone 20x a day in the no side phone pocket, completely unstructured, gigantic black hole that is the interior of my Derby for now.

#PursePrayers needed. lol

I bought the Derby but returned it. I just knew I'd hate digging around it for...anything carried in it. I have one zip top tote. I think it's the Peyton from a few years back and I love the big outside pocket that goes across the whole bag.

Reactions: BurgundyRose