Zip Cluth In Rust?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone Ever Saw This Color?
    Are The Cluthes Too Big To Be Used As A Wallet Inside A Bag?

2. Rust is Brown. Zipped Clutch is not too big inside a bag, it's the size of regular checkbook wallet. This style is very popular, it's dressy enough to be used alone as a clutch.

If the color works for you, go for it. With 40% off (assuming you are getting the discount for this item too), it's a great deal for an absolutely authentic item. This style is often faked too.

3. I love my clutches. I use them all of the time and they fit in most of my bags. They are extremely versatile as mentioned by bag.lover. I just bought the zip clutch in rust. It was a great deal!

4. its currently on sale at Bloomingdales and if you enter 40SALE at checkout you get another 40% off! I order the clutch and 4 other MJ bags so far.

5. I also just ordered the clutch in rust! You guys are such enablers...it was a really great deal though, especially with the additional 40%, thats like $200 off the retail price! I had been thinking about a zip clutch for a while and this just clinched it!
    Hopefully it will ship sometime in the not too distant future...it looked like it might take a while.

6. Congrats on ordering the clutch! That is SUCH an awesome price!!!

7. I purchased this clutch on Sunday. When I saw the further price drop, I felt a little ill. But, I called them and asked about it. They said that since my purchase fell within a 10 day window, they'd adjust the price. Good customer service, I thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice