Zip Clutch, is it a great wallet? Which color?

I held off on getting one for a while because I had been used to using smaller wallets, but I love mine, and can't wait to get another. I love the fun colors, but it depends on what you want to look at every day, and if you care about coordinating or matching your bags and wallet(s).

One neutral color I don't think I saw posted is clay. Bloomingdales has it online:
720654_fpx.tif

index.ognc

The ZC is wonderful. You'll love it! My 2 cents: you can't go wrong with black for your first ZC. They're beautiful! However, once you get bitten by the ZC bug, you'll want to add colors to your collection. They're addictive!

I also have to agree with everyone - it's a fabulous wallet. I bought it in black (boring, I know! :P) almost two years ago, and it has held up SO well. I keep my change in the front zip pocket with no trouble. Good luck deciding!

Do you think the Clay color will get dirty easily? I really love it! It looks great with black, grey, navy and brown...(I wear a lot of those colors)....and will match all my bags. I'm just not sure about the longevity though with a light color.

^ as long as you're not too rough of careless with it, the light color should hold up. i have a pale grey one and granted i've only had it a couple of weeks, but it still looks great.

I don't think I will ever switch to a different style wallet. I love my ZC's and want to hold onto the ones I have for years. They are a little bit heavy...but I'm getting used to it now. They are great and definitely addictive!

I've had my Lilac zippy for two months. Love it! Compartments are awesome AND my phone fits in the middle compartment! I'm now saving up for the Rose ZC.
My only gripe is that I need a separate coin holder. Everyone seems to use the front zip pocket but I can't, not yet, maybe in a few months I'll revisit that issue.

If you're near an MJ store definitely dropby check out the colors.

I love the ZC so much! Everybody has nothing but praises for these!!! I gave one to my Mom as an advance Mother's Day gift (she's abroad so I had to send it through somebody going her way) and she loves it. I am addicted now and I can't think which color to pick next! This time I want to go for the quilted ones :smile:

I don't think I will ever switch to a different style wallet. I love my ZC's and want to hold onto the ones I have for years. They are a little bit heavy...but I'm getting used to it now. They are great and definitely addictive!

Soooo true! I never thought I would own more than one large wallet, especially of the same style! But the ZC colors are so beautiful, it's so hard to stop at one!