Zip Clutch in Dark Green?

1. Did the quilted zip clutch wallet ever come in a dark green color?

2. Sorry, I just re-read your post. Emerald & Olive were only available for soft calf zip clutch (non-quilted).

3. Is the petrol a dark blue green?

4. Not sure how dark you mean, or whether you want plain or patent, but the patent quilted comes in a sort of dark green, Moss. eLuxury has them for sale, but I think that color is being phased out. I remember someone saying that department stores were selling them at a discount.
    [​IMG]

5. Hi...I have a quilted stam in petrol and it is much darker than the pictures show...it is blue forest green like...
    I also have the smooth zip that I just bought in the new emerald. It is a dark forest green but I was told did not come in quilted. hope this helps. maggie

6. PS..the marc site had the mischa pictured with the new emerald green. m

7. Maggie, thanks! Yes, I think it is petrol. I guess I have been looking at the petrol multipocket and it just looks so much more blue than the petrol quilted wallet. I bet your emerald wallet is gorgeous! Love the new fall colors!

8. Are you thinking of getting the Petrol? I think that is my favorite color to date, followed by the burgundy. ;)

9. I have the moss green and love it! As shown in photo above!

10. I was looking at a petrol wallet. I don't think it is the same color as the petrol MP that you liked. It is a dark blue green color. I know, I LOVE the burgundy color and still am kicking myself b/c I did not get that cammie!!! :girlsigh:

11. I know! That moss green clutch is beautiful!!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice