Zip clutch in black w. silver hardware.

That's true..I was on a hunt for this in the fall...I called stores everywhere around the country...They wee all sold out...I checked ebay daily...Finally one came up and I was lucky it was new..If it's meant to be you will find it...Good luck in your search..I love this wallet and it is by far the best one I have EVER owned..It will not be my last..:heart: Emmy

Awww, Emmy. Thanks! I've been doing that lately (checking eBay) and I just hope that one turns up in the after Christmas surge... It seems like prices range from around 240-500. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for yours?

Thanks!
~sb

Shoot..I think it was around $250.00?? I know I got a decent deal on it...I can check my previous posts and try to find it....CHECK EBAY CONSTANTLY!! When I saw it I had it authenticated here and when I was confident I bought it...I didn't even bid...I did the 'buy it now'....And I'm sooooo glad! One will come up...I'm sure of it..It's just a matter of when.....I'll keep checking too for you! Good luck!!! :heart: Emmy