Zip clutch in black w. silver hardware.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can buy one or is this an eBay hunt?

Thanks!

~sb

2. Your best bet would be ebay..goodluck with your search.

3. That's true..I was on a hunt for this in the fall...I called stores everywhere around the country...They wee all sold out...I checked ebay daily...Finally one came up and I was lucky it was new..If it's meant to be you will find it...Good luck in your search..I love this wallet and it is by far the best one I have EVER owned..It will not be my last..:heart: Emmy

4. Awww, Emmy. Thanks! I've been doing that lately (checking eBay) and I just hope that one turns up in the after Christmas surge... It seems like prices range from around 240-500. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for yours?

Thanks!
    ~sb

5. SB--I agree with Emmy that ebay is probably your best bet! I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll reintroduce the silver hardware soon!

6. Shoot..I think it was around $250.00?? I know I got a decent deal on it...I can check my previous posts and try to find it....CHECK EBAY CONSTANTLY!! When I saw it I had it authenticated here and when I was confident I bought it...I didn't even bid...I did the 'buy it now'....And I'm sooooo glad! One will come up...I'm sure of it..It's just a matter of when.....I'll keep checking too for you! Good luck!!! :heart: Emmy

7. I will keep a lookout for you too. Tomorrow is .15 cent listing day on ebay and there should be lots of items being listed! Good luck!