Zip Bays- which color?

k_elizabeth

Jul 19, 2013
So I have convinced myself that I need the new Zipped Bayswater! I am going back to work soon after being out on maternity leave for 3 months and I am dreading leaving my little guy so I've decided to ease the pain by getting a new day bag [emoji3]. I'm debating now between black and oak. I am definitely more of a black bag person, but wondering if I should stick with what I like or diversify with oak? I'd love to hear your opinions on this bag in those colors- thank you!!

Are you thinking of getting the big or smaller size?
The big one in black comes with orange lining, which is nice. I think oak is lovely too. Bear in mind that the oak colour on the new bags are darker and more consistent compared to the oak colour on natural veg tan. I think i prefer it to be darker to be honest. Plus, the oak colour on the new bags won't change colour overtime like the old ones.
Overall, both colours are very versatile but since you have a lot of black already. I'd go for oak for a change. But maybe go see them in person first. I think that helps :smile:

The oxblood is gorgeous! I am looking to get the larger one, and that orange lining in the black is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere close to a mulberry store (Phoenix, AZ) to see in person. Might come down to flipping a coin! :smile:

One last question if anyone is still reading! Any thoughts on Mulberry's small grain leather? All of my bags are pretty structured and I was hoping to get something a little more unstructured this time. I'm wondering if the small grain leather would be a little less structured than the natural. Thanks again!!