Zip Around Wallets

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I have a large Heritage Stripe ziparound wallet and love how functional and slim it is. So, I was so happy to find a medium size version to use on my smaller bags. At the outlets prices with coupon, I got all 3 colors. Ziparound wallets are so functional, slim, secure and fun. (note: there is also violet color maybe coming soon)

Metallic Zip Around Wallets (Teal, Silver, Raspberry) Style# 43301
picture.php

I have one on the way.. I sooo would have gotten 2 if I could get to an outlet with evilbay I paid $89 I'm still hoping to find another one at a good price.. I think they are beautiful!

I had the pink metallic wallet in this... and although I think its so cute, the metallic was wearing on the inside of mine, so my SA let me exchange it because it had a defect... Plus I did not like the functionality of this wallet... I always think that I can do smaller wallets, but I can't, I have too much to carry...

Most likely my Mom and sister will end up with one. I plan to keep the silver for myself. :smile:
This medium wallet works for me because I removed all the unused/inactive cards/papers/misc stuff. Just carry the essentials.

I have a large Heritage Stripe ziparound wallet and love how functional and slim it is. So, I was so happy to find a medium size version to use on my smaller bags. At the outlets prices with coupon, I got all 3 colors. Ziparound wallets are so functional, slim, secure and fun. (note: there is also violet color maybe coming soon)

Metallic Zip Around Wallets (Teal, Silver, Raspberry) Style# 43301
picture.php

Can I tell you that these wallets are my FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two but I think I need the pink and gold and purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!