Zip Around Wallets

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a large Heritage Stripe ziparound wallet and love how functional and slim it is. So, I was so happy to find a medium size version to use on my smaller bags. At the outlets prices with coupon, I got all 3 colors. Ziparound wallets are so functional, slim, secure and fun. (note: there is also violet color maybe coming soon)

Metallic Zip Around Wallets (Teal, Silver, Raspberry) Style# 43301
    [​IMG]

2. Very pretty, I love the tassel that goes with it......I'm hoping to get one myself, a teal one will be perfect!!!

3. I have one on the way.. I sooo would have gotten 2 if I could get to an outlet with evilbay I paid $89 I'm still hoping to find another one at a good price.. I think they are beautiful!

4. #4 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    LUCKY you!! ALL 3?!! Awesome! I only have the pink =( I :heart: it of course but want ALL of them! lol
    Congrats!! =)

5. I had the pink metallic wallet in this... and although I think its so cute, the metallic was wearing on the inside of mine, so my SA let me exchange it because it had a defect... Plus I did not like the functionality of this wallet... I always think that I can do smaller wallets, but I can't, I have too much to carry...

6. i love them all !

7. I have a pink metallic one on the way for $45 (amazing bonz find)....I love the jewel toned accessories, but so unsure that I can do a small wallet. We'll see.

8. what a cute set of triplets, my dear!

9. Most likely my Mom and sister will end up with one. I plan to keep the silver for myself. :smile:
    This medium wallet works for me because I removed all the unused/inactive cards/papers/misc stuff. Just carry the essentials.

10. Wow, cute set! I'd love to get these! I so wish there was an outlet near me...

11. Wow I really like those..

12. Can I tell you that these wallets are my FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two but I think I need the pink and gold and purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Pretty!! :smile:

14. omg you got what i am so clamoring for! so jealous of you right now! do you mind sharing what the outlet prices were?

15. #15 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Outlet Clearance at 50%+20% coupon.
    Also saw them at Macys and Dillards. Hope you find one too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice