Zimmer Frame - for 'over 40's' Chloe and fashionistas!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Wildlife you never know where it's going to pop up, why could'nt you tackle it, you might have made the papers.:roflmfao:

2. :tup:You know I was thinking that - but it wouldn't have been nearly as good as a 'big un'!! :roflmfao:

3. :hs:He came home with scraped knees after that plus wrecked trousers. The kangeroo was fine.:nuts:

4. :nuts:Please tell me you aren't nicknaming him 'skippy'!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. :roflmfao: Yep, he wants me to become his warden.:rolleyes:

6. Hey ladies, I just (barely!) qualify for this club, lol. I only have the black baby paddy clutch...she's tdf!!

I need more Chloe, man. Actually I need to be on a BAN until I find a new job, LOL!!!

7. :wlae:Welcome, welcome. Well you are one better then me, my first is still in the mail. I am already looking for a second. Tells us what your favorite bag is?

8. Oooooh, so many so hard to decide.

here's my lil' cutie pie:
    [​IMG]
    What's next on my list? Well, I would love to find this beauty in black...I got her in whiskey last year but returned it...I need darker colors like this one :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

What are you getting, Vintage?

Cheers!! :wlae:

9. Cute clutch, welcome!!

10. :nuts:I have this vivid image scrolling through my head - I think I need therapy!:graucho:

11. :tup:Hi there - welcome - lovely clutch.

The front pocket paddy - I haven't seen one listed - but there are front pocket paddys on Luisaviaroma.com but I think it was Galet, and its 50% off. Can't remember if they had any other colour - my memory you know..........ain't what it used to be:roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. I hear you, Lescoy, thanks for the LVR link!! I'll check it out. Again, I have no business buying bags right now but a girl's gotta dream....:drool:

13. :nuts:ITA - life is dull without dreams!!!!!:graucho:

14. Hello everyone. I am 43 - joined the forum in January but did not start posting until this month! I love my handbags - my collection includes: Prada, Botkier, Kooba, Coach, Marc Jacobs, and in the last few months - Chloe (my new favorite)!!! My husband sometimes will tell me that I don't need another handbag but I just remind him that he has his 2 Harley's and his Corvette - my passion is handbags!!! :heart::yahoo:

15. :dothewave: It's a Rouge Baby Paddy and it's all these girls fault. I love your pouchette. Hm. Welcome as well. :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice