Zimmer Frame - for 'over 40's' Chloe and fashionistas!

Hiya Angels! So good to see you back here again, I am glad you are continuing on your recovery! Keep it up, you will soon be back up to 12+ on your Elliptical soon!
I am again having problems......this time it is my back.
I have a badly herniated Lumbar disc, just started having pain 3 weeks ago....I need to have surgery on Dec 16th.
The doc wanted me in earlier ( like this coming Monday) BUT I need to wait for my Mom to come out for Xmas the 13th and take care of me! DH is hopeless....
I did not hurt my back recently, it is just a result of many years as a Gymnast and Equestrian, plus wear and tear.....lots of falls on my butt did not help. I guess that disc just gave out one day!
Ohhhh, I could just kill DH tho.....he is a couch potato and has been snarky about me being a person trainer and 'supposedly' in good shape/fit/healthy.....and this is my second surgery on 6 months ( Rotator Cuff in July.....) .....Oh well.
But I am so glad to hear you are OK, and so glad you checked in on all of us! We missed you ! :hugs:

^^Gosh, so sorry to hear about your back and having surgery. Your Mom is a trooper, huh? My Mom would've liked to come and helped me but she's just not up to it physically so my twin came and 3 weeks with anyone except your Mom gets people cagey:nuts: Anyway was very thankful for her help. My DH was hit by a car a few years back while riding his bike so he understands, he's just not a good care-giver;). I will keep you in my prayers. Oh yeah, you didn't tell me about the handbag in your avatar, who is it?

Awww, how sweet, sounds nummy. I have to run and get dressed as we are taking my son and DH's 2 children out to din-din.
By golly you got yet another Channel in your avatar huh? This is gorgeous and I know you got the red one when did you get this one while you were on drugs?:yahoo:

^^Cute Linda:biggrin: What's wrong with us? We use to chat here alot? I guess since Mugg's & EllieMae and Leslie/Pilates has all gone to the dark side we've fallen off:sad:
You know we can all expand our desires;) but you know we here at Chloe are the BEST:yahoo:Sooooo come back girls:nuts:

Oops, I forgot to ask you Linda whatcha been up to? Bought any fine handbags lately that you haven't posted? I carried my gorgeous Sapin Bal City today for the first time. I do like her but am trying to decide if she's big enough for me. I put my lovely Anthra Silverado Hobo back to sleep in her dustbag til Fall/Winter. She is sooo big that I get totally spoiled cuz I can carry anything and everything I want if I can lift her up on the ole shoulder:nuts: