~~Ziggy's Day Out~~~

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
I have been toting my latest fun bag and here are just some of the things we did/saw over the weekend~~

~Ziggy~is a vibrato MM Canoe in Potiron~~ I just love her funky looks!! Finding her at the BH sale makes the deal even sweeter!!

First off~ it's been 100+ degrees for the last few days here in LA and to cool things down....how about some yummy Mango Shaved ICE??!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ziggy15.jpg
    ziggy15.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 468
  • mango.jpg
    mango.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 458
ONLY in LA would you see this on the road...... I told my niece she better be going to the prom because I'm putting her in one of these!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink hummer.jpg
    pink hummer.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 435
boo1689,
ziggy looks like such a fun and easy bag. congrats in finding ziggy on sale too.
was that a pink hummer limo?
the mango ice looks very delicious.
Thanks for sharing pictures!

:party:

picked up some summer reading at Santa Monica Thrid Street Promenade:biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ziggy3.jpg
    ziggy3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 454
  • ziggy4.jpg
    ziggy4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 73
boo1689,
ziggy looks like such a fun and easy bag. congrats in finding ziggy on sale too.
was that a pink hummer limo?
the mango ice looks very delicious.
Thanks for sharing pictures!

:party:

yap~~ a pink hummer limo!! I've never seen a pink one~ I've ridden in a white one and seen lots of black ones this pink one is a first!!:biggrin:

it is sort of like watching a big muscle man eating cotton candy on the street.

do I forsee more house tours in the future? these are all very talented archtiects compare to some other big names ones.

is the hippo you are looking for from a cartoon or a book? i could swing by the local toy store today to check it out for you

Last edited:
:hugs: bluewin~~

love your spin on the pink hummer~~perfect!

no, no house tour this time~ just a simple day out in LA~ nothing too too exciting~

Speaking of the pink hippo~~ my niece and nephew love that hippo to pieces! literally! we are so afraid she is going to fall apart soon and the kids will be crying their eyes out! hahah~ I got the hippo in Italy at a rest stop (auto grill). Imagine trying to find another one of that! She's not a cartoon or book character, I think just a random stuffed animal , but her tag says "DeCar" and a whole bunch of Italian on it which I can't read:crybaby: thank you so much for looking out for me~~ so very grateful~~

it's cute when little kids can't bear to separate from their stuff animals. we did it with a niece before, told her we took the stuff beluga to a pet hospital and bought a new one.

There's a lot of toy shops where I am, I will try and see if I can find one. I frequent toy shops myself. It will be great if you can take a snapshot of the tag and PM it to me too, just in case I don't see it today.

i'm located in Europe :balloon:

Just love the vibrato! Boo, if I had been there the same time as you, we might have had to toss a coin for her or pull hair LOL! Looks much better on you!

boo,

i am supposed to look at the H bag, not be distracted at the mango ice!! hehehe, but u know the best ones (the ice) can be found in taipei, right? i might have to take a detour after office before hitting the gym then!

but back to your post, love the color of the bag and the tee as well! they certainly complete the sunny california look!

i thought hummers have gone extinct in US... was once in a yellow one (nicknamed the yellow brick). not too impressed with it though. who was in the pink one? any big name celebrity?