Zero feedback seller, expedited shipping of $20 paid on August 30 still "zip"

You should request that the mods merge the two threads since they're on the same subject and same scamming seller, iamyowie.

I am wondering whether the seller was previously accused of scamming, thus the ID change from matts-elvir on August 24.

I thought those who were following this would like an update. I received my refund in due course after my return tacking label updated.

Nearly a week later Sept 22 (refund) to Sept 28 (reply) I got a message from the seller that she was "sorry" about the "mix-up" and still hadn't heard from the other buyer who (presumably) got the purse I ordered, while I got the electronic "thing."

I replied that well it was more money so maybe they kept it. I haven't left feedback yet not sure what to say.

I'd like to say run! Seller is disorganized and non-communicative, but that doesn't seem to cut it, LOL.

I replied that well it was more money so maybe they kept it. I haven't left feedback yet not sure what to say.

I'd like to say run! Seller is disorganized and non-communicative, but that doesn't seem to cut it, LOL.
Feedback suggestion:

Sent wrong item, disorganized seller, poor communication, not recommended.