Zero feedback seller, expedited shipping of $20 paid on August 30 still "zip"

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
You should request that the mods merge the two threads since they're on the same subject and same scamming seller, iamyowie.

I am wondering whether the seller was previously accused of scamming, thus the ID change from matts-elvir on August 24.

Apr 15, 2007
OP, someone has posted in your other thread... There could be a mixup
with the packages as the item you received was sold & may have been sent to
you in error!!

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I thought those who were following this would like an update. I received my refund in due course after my return tacking label updated.

Nearly a week later Sept 22 (refund) to Sept 28 (reply) I got a message from the seller that she was "sorry" about the "mix-up" and still hadn't heard from the other buyer who (presumably) got the purse I ordered, while I got the electronic "thing."

I replied that well it was more money so maybe they kept it. I haven't left feedback yet not sure what to say.

I'd like to say run! Seller is disorganized and non-communicative, but that doesn't seem to cut it, LOL.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
I replied that well it was more money so maybe they kept it. I haven't left feedback yet not sure what to say.

I'd like to say run! Seller is disorganized and non-communicative, but that doesn't seem to cut it, LOL.
Feedback suggestion:

Sent wrong item, disorganized seller, poor communication, not recommended.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
^Well I did it, negative rated her with this comment. I put the lack of communication first because that was most upsetting, hope others see that.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Yes I could not believe the -3, glad I didn't get the pee soaked item.
To be fair, I remember seeing on reddit that a dog climbed into the UPS truck and peed on the packages, and that this happens more often than you realize.