zero distressing on an '07 Day?

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi guys,

I just got my Tabac RH Day from Aloha Rag. I asked them specifically for a smoother, thick leather, and I got a really smooth bag... I mean really, really smooth. No distressing at all, totally unlike my Step and City. I don't have my camera with me right now, but there's really nothing. So, I'm just wondering... has anyone also gotten an '07 Day that's not distressed at all? I know Aloha Rag is a trustworthy retailer of Balenciaga bags, but I was just surprised to see such smooth leather...

Thanks for any input...

I actually just sold my Mogano Brown 2007 Day (was sitting in my closet not getting any use)... but it was a nice, smooth, minimally distressed leather. The leather hardly had any cracks/wrinkles... after reading some posts on TPF, I was curious, too b/c I had purchased the bag from Bluefly and I know they are trustworthy. Perhaps 2007 offered smoother leather. Personally, I love it... it looks much richer, if less "balenciaga"-like.

Yes. My Sienna Day is VERY smooth, and I LOVE it like that.
th_SD530423.jpg

^i remember you have the smoothest sienna! i've also seen v smooth and minimally distressed twiggies in either the clubhouse or reference sub-forum. matter of luck, too, i suppose.

I have a super smooth Cinnamon '07 City from aloharag. I too requested a smooth leather bag, but had never seen leather like on the one that I received. Now it is one of my favorites! It has broken in really nicely and the evenness of the color is fun for a change!

whew, ok! i don't mean to doubt aloharag at all, i just was super surprised. i bought my Step from BalNY and it wasn't SUPER distressed, but definitely not super mooth like this.

thanks, guys!

Those are the best pictures of a day I have ever seen! (Not on the shoulder, that is.) Great pictures. Now I want a day too.

Seeing that mogano day makes me really look forward to receiving my PT, which hopefully will ship soon. Actually, now I wonder if I should have gone for the day! Love the colour.

I do like thick leathers you guys are posting. Love Sienna. Beautiful. My plomb city is not very distressed either but I just received a 07 paprika city and her leather is much more distressed than the plomb.