Zenevieva's Bags... not the ones under here eyes.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG] my first and only LV.

2. [​IMG]
    Judith Leiber crystal rose.
    I plan on carrying this down the aisle when I get married instead of a live flower bouquet. I'm not a big fan of holding live flowers. I always feel like I'm going to kill them or something.

3. [​IMG]
    Dior Saddlebag.
    Its my classic. I ride horses, it makes sense.

4. [​IMG]
    YSL Y-mail.
    I got it in Vegas just before my birthday. My best friend (who took me there) called my mom to tattle on me about how much $$ I spent. (Weird running joke with us) But he couldn't pronounce Yves Saint Laurent. He then tried to pronounce Hermes. I just laughed at him. Why-vez Saint LorEnt and HHermeees just don't have the same ring to them as the actual pronunciation.

5. Gorgeous collection! Love the LV! :tup:

6. Stunning bags, each piece is so unique and beautiful!

7. I am loving that LV and YSL wallet!!! Gorgeous!!

8. You have some great pieces, Congrats!

9. Love your one and only LV!

10. Beautiful bags!!!

11. Great collection!

12. great choices!
    i love the judith leiber ... it's BEAUTIFUL!

13. I really like your collection, you have gorgeous and unusual pieces! Congrats! :tup:

14. Aww.. LOVE the idea to carry the rose clutch down the aisle, and the YSL mail piece is adorable ! :love:

15. great collection