Zelda & Kristy, any input? pics?

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Ok, I went just a little bit insane yesterday. I really really wanted a nice pair of black and a nice pair of brown boots. I was looking at the Zelda and Madeleine boots and having a heck of a time. I decided that a pull on boot would be difficult for me due to slight motor function issues due to a recent stroke. SO; I decided on Zelda since they were on sale and all. I saw the Eucalyptus and was quite intrigued. YES, I bought all three pairs! :sweatdrop::faint: Can some of you give me input on how the Euc looks? Is it a proper grey or is it more chalky? Is it a light green/grey? I have euc trees all around me here in Oz and the don't look that colour. Also, I didn't know what size to get. I decided on an 8.5 since I usually get 39's in euro sizes and they are just a tad too big. Are the heels nice and sturdy. I am not great at wearing high heels.

Ok, as for Kristy, I saw that the lining could be removed and that sold me. I live in a warm climate, but winter evening can be coldish. I also visit overseas when it is cold so thought this could be good for all climates. Any input?

I would love to see some of your modelling pics to give me an idea of whether or not I have just made a very expensive mistake or the buy of a lifetime. :shrugs:

Thanks Hotties for all your input :heart:

Hmmmm...the eucalyptus IRL looks like a light grey with a bit of a greenish cast to me. It is a beautiful color.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

They didn't have my size in the Zelda at the sample sale. I need a roomy toe box, sturdy heel, and accomodation for large calves. I'm a 6 or 6.5; I tried on the 7 and was very happy with the way it felt. I think that my normal boot choice (a 6.5 to allow for heavy socks) would have worked really well.

I'd love to hear your feedback on sizing when you get the boots because I too am usually a Euro size 39 and have been checking out the HH boots for a while... hope they work out for you, they look gorgeous in pictures and everyone else seems to LOVE them so far!