Zeitgeist4's Collection

And yet another one...

Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30. Hopefully this will be my last bag for the year. I don't have room for any more, lol.

47b7d736b3127ccebb981dfce31100000026102BZMmLNuzY-

The twins together...

47b7d736b3127ccebb981df9622400000026102BZMmLNuzY-

I actually got this on October 16th, but haven't posted pictures yet. My second :nuts: Anna Corinna (or I guess it's actually Foley + Corinna) Mini City Tote!

The olive leather is very yummy and the hardware has improved since I got my plum one.

AnnaCorinnaoliveminicity1.jpg

Comparing the leather:

AnnaCorinnaoliveminicity2.jpg

And here are the pics of my ENTIRE collection. I took this right before getting the olive Anna Corinna in the post above, so that is missing.

My dog was jealous that I was playing with bags instead of her, so she joined in. :shame:

DSC03329.jpg

DSC03326.jpg

DSC03327.jpg

Stunning, lovely collection - there's much to admire.
Thanks for sharing.....how do you like your Chloe Gladys? Is the "hand held" only a bit frustrating or not?
Thanks so much

Stunning, lovely collection - there's much to admire.
Thanks for sharing.....how do you like your Chloe Gladys? Is the "hand held" only a bit frustrating or not?
Thanks so much

I really like the Gladys, although I don't carry it a whole lot since I don't need a big bag for work. It actually fits over my shoulder like a normal satchel, though it's bulkier to wear on my shoulder.