Zebra totes

1. During my little 4th of July spree, I was torn between the khaki hamptons hobo and the zebra lunch tote and dh chose the khaki hamptons hobo. He said I had more clothes that matched it and I didn't have a thing that matched the zebra tote. However it seems a lot of people got them and I am thinking about it still.

Between the 2 sizes, which do you prefer, the lunch tote (smaller) or the gallery tote (larger)? Which color do you have -- pink or green? Is it easy to match colorwise? Any pics of outfits that go with the bag? All I can think of is casual white or black or khaki and either green or pink to match the stripes.

2. I would go for the larger in green, I really want one myself but dont have the funds :sad: I actually think it would match well with most anything.

Member CarlyB has the large in green, hopefully she'll pop by soon and help you out.

3. I have the gallery tote in the pink with a green ponytail scarf tied on. I bought it for the fun of it being bright and cheery for summer. I didn't buy it to match my outfits. The price was right, the color was right, and the size was right. I use it A LOT because I can throw my swim suit in it and my bottle of sunblock and be set for the summer day. I don't think I've ever carried a bag to match an outfit unless I was going out out. It's a fun bag with a shorter "wear span", meaning summer, so I'd just use it and have fun - who cares if it matches?! LOL. Oh... but I seem to wear a lot of green shirts with black or dark demin bottoms so it does kind of go... but there's no way I could match the pink... I only own one pink shirt.

4. I thought they were really cute too but I had the same doubts. I would have gotten the lunch tote since I don't carry too much & wouldn't want alot of empty space in my bag to make it sag & in pink b/c that's my favorite color. Maybe when I go to the outlet in Williamsburg in 2 weeks I'll pick one up if they aren't sold out by then.

5. I have the largest size in pink and I bought a pony scarf in pink for my hair. I tried it as a ribbon on the bag and it wasn't working for me so on my hair it goes and it's cute!

6. I really like those bags too!

7. I am Carlyb's mom and I bought her the Large Green Zebra tote. I love it....after seeing her with it, I wish I picked one up too! LOL
    I might hit the outlet later this week and see if they have anymore.

8. Thanks everyone. It really looks like such a fun casual bag. I am so tempted. However the kids need back to school supplies so no shopping for me until after I get their stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice