Zebra, Fuscia & Black Ignes Reveals

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
As promised, here are better pics of my Zebra Sofia, Crinkled Patent Fuscia midi-sofia and black nappa ormala. The colors in the pics are accurate.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
They all turned out great! The zebra is striking too. Really great combo!

How do you find the user friendly factor for the midi-Sofia? How does the sizing strike you? I know I found the mini too small, but wondered your thoughts on the regular sofia size v. midi if you have any.

MissEvil

Dec 27, 2007
Sweden
I really love the Zebra one. They are all nice bags but I just love the zebra. I'ld quite like that myself.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
They all turned out great! The zebra is striking too. Really great combo!

How do you find the user friendly factor for the midi-Sofia? How does the sizing strike you? I know I found the mini too small, but wondered your thoughts on the regular sofia size v. midi if you have any.
thanks!! To be honest, the difference between the midi-sofia and the regular sofia is only a couple of inches. I like the big-bag look so I will probably stick with the regular sofia. If you want a more-regular-sized bag look, go with the midi.

Here is a side-by-side shot.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
lionlaw- Thanks very much for that photo! I really appreciate it and the input. The midi's size comparison to the full size and the measurements seem to be a great everyday bag- not too small and not too large.

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
lovely bags lionlaw! I'm not normally a fan of animal prints but the zebra is so striking!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Congrats lionlaw! I think I am really going to like the midi for an everyday bag.

That zebra is so amazing! I keep coming back to these threads to admire it. :girlsigh: