ZCP ... which one?

ririan

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
I have been thinking of getting a ZCP for the longest time. I need a mini wallet as my zippy organiser is just too huge for some of my smaller bags.

The reason why I am thinking for so long is because I cant decide between a vernis (Rouge Fauvista) or the classic monogram. I LOVE the look of RF but I am not sure if it can stand rugged wear and will it get sticky (I live in a summer-all-year-round country, sigh)... Monogram on the other hand, will look great even after a few years...

Oh dear, I just cant decide, and xmas is coming!

I would go for the Monogram or another print in canvas. Reason being, the canvas material is tough and can withstand a lot! On the other hand the Vernis wallets are really nice but tend to attract fingerprints.

I am a Monogram gal myself. I have Monogram pieces that I bought 8 years ago, and they get daily use (my cles and business card holder) and they look great.

The Vernis is a gorgeous line. If I got a ZCP it would be probably be in Pomme d Amour. :heart:

Good luck deciding!

You could always go to a boutique and see which one "calls to you" more....which one makes your heart skip a beat.... :smile:

:flowers:

I wanted the Mono but it was out of stock and after wanting/saving for so long I didn't want to go home empty-handed so I got a Damier Ebene. I'm in a 'winter most of the year country' so I don't understand this 'sticky' issue on the patent leather? I didn't go for vernis because of the fingerprint issue.

that's tough. I think the monogram would hold up better over the years, but vernis is pretty... although if it were me, I would go pomme vernis, as it doesn't show the fingerprints as much.

I vote for the Monogram, or the Epi Ivoire if you're open to any more options. The Vernis is gorgeous but I don't think it's a good idea if you plan to use it as a primary wallet.

that's tough. I think the monogram would hold up better over the years, but vernis is pretty... although if it were me, I would go pomme vernis, as it doesn't show the fingerprints as much.

ITA with NeedLV. :yes: That's why I have the Mono as my primary wallet and have the Vernis for pretty occasions. Best of both worlds.

Maybe consider getting a canvas one first and if the Vernis still calls out to you, get that later on. I find that I enjoy switching them from time to time to keep my LV use fresh and wonderful. :P

Last edited: