ZCP - Vernis Rose Pop or White MC??

JeSs*~

O.G.
Mar 2, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Hi all!

I'm going to get a Mono Eva next week :yahoo: but I think my Sarah wallet will take up too much room, so I want something small to use with her. The zcp is super cute but I really cannot decide which one to get!

Please help me choose between Vernis in Rose Pop or White MC with pink interior.

Thanks so much!

Jan 15, 2009
white mc with pink interior I have it in black and love it. Its my fave out of all 3 of my wallets. I have the sarah in rosepop and still prefer my black mc zcp.

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
for me i would prefer the rose pop zcp to come out of the mono eva....but I can see ur dilemma because the MC with pink interior is adorable too...

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I would get the vernis rosepop. I just got the bleu nuit zcp two days ago and I absolutely love it.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
Rose pop FOR SURE!!!! I had/have a white mc koala. While I love it. MC does not hold up very well. I have only had it for about 1 1/2 years and the MC has started to chip off really bad. I have shown it to MANY SA's and they have all said the same. It is normal wear and tear. There is nothing that can be done except of course buy a new one which is what I had to do. I got the roses pop ZCP and love it.