Which wallet zcp or zippy compact

• Zcp

• Compact

Results are only viewable after voting.

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Ok I'm hoping all of u can help me
I was going to buy a new wallet my first LV one in Paris but upon comparing the euro and Canadian prices it is really silly to wait and would cost me a lot more so I'm just gonna go for it next time we go to Toronto

Initially I was looking at the mono zcp but I liken that the compact model has more slots but $600 feels like a lot for me. My speedy doesn't come to the office with me so this would b more expensive then any bag I use day to day.

I typically carry 7 cards and usually $20 bill

With this in mind which do u think i should get? Is $600 nuts for the compact model? is zcp big enough?

The Zippy Compact Wallet would be the best choice in this case IMO. You will have the wallet for YEARS. LV wallets are truly the best IMO. I own 7 of them and I love all of them. The bigger the wallet, the better for me.

I voted for zippy compact. I have both. But zcw is my favorite hands down.
Love all the cc slots & pockets. Definitely worth the $$$.
You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
LV wallets last forever so don't base your decision on the price, base it on what you love! Also, I just returned from Paris - toured LV's home - and I've bought a lot of my LV in Paris. However, they recently leveled prices worldwide, which means Paris no longer holds killer prices so buy it now and enjoy!

I have the Zippy Compact wallet in Damier Azur and it's got plenty of room for cards and everything I need, plus it looks so cute with my Azur bag and other bags, too. I really like it and like that it's not as big as the regular zippy.

thanks everyone for the helpful feedback. when i am next in Toronto i will go to Yorkdale to make my purchase! when i called Yorkdale to see if they carried both the SA said he strongly suspected the compact might be out in monogram for the spring collection. here's hoping!