Zcp or pocket agenda

xbabydorkx

its-arianne.com
Sep 4, 2012
sydney
Which one should i get ?

Im thinking of using the pocket agenda as a wallet and agenda so I don't have to carry an agenda and wallet separately since most my bags are small. / i carry a wallet for my notes and my cles for my credit/debit cards

On the other hand I've been wanting a zcp in forever but am afraid i wont use it as much ...

Can someone please help me in deciding ahhaha ...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404748099.254318.jpg

Rockst@r

Zeta lady forever!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
New Jerz formerly Philly
I use my mono ZCP whenever I am carrying a small bag. I like the ZCP because it fits all of my cards (8 I think), my money folded in half, and coins (I have few in there but dump them when I come home). I love it and would recommend it. But, if you need to use it as an agenda and don't carry many cards or coins, you would get way more use out of the pocket agenda.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
What about getting a small ring agenda? I used it as a starter wallet - you can fit folded bills in the slip pocket and there are tons of plastic inserts you can buy that hold cc's, notepaper, etc.

crevette

May 13, 2014
France
I had the same idea but ended up selling my pocket agenda and bought a zcp and pm agenda instead.. (I use both these pieces daily)

The pocket agenda didn't work for me as there was no where to stash any coins and I tend to scrawl in my agenda and had to live with the mess until the end of the year. The advantage of the pm agenda is that you can remove the pages and also add other things like a small notepad, pen, receipts, passport; banknotes etc etc. Also the filofax pocket size refills and plastic inserts fit it perfectly whereas with the pocket agenda you will be hard pressed to find an agenda other than LV that fits.

If your bags are really small I would buy a zcp and basic diary with a leather type cover.

hth

Last edited: