ZCP Damier Azur

Feb 22, 2009
So I want a smaller wallet for my Favorite in Damier Azur. Does anyone have the ZCP in DA? How is the wear and tear? Does it get dirty easily? I could get the monogram, but it would be nice to have matching. I also looked at the Vernis in Amarante but I'm worried about color transfer since the bag is light inside. TIA:biggrin:

Over time with use the fabric around the zipper might get dingey and gray--especially if you use it a lot. My pre-loved pochette is kind of stained/gray around the zipper area. If you plan to rotate it it shouldn't be too bad. But, for a daily use wallet I'd get something darker. I have one in pomme and love it!

Hi! I have the ZCP in Vernis Amarante and I love it!! No issues with color transfer in any of my LV bags (Monogram, DE or Azur). Purchasing the new Vernis Cerise ZCP on Friday..can't wait!! You can't go wrong either way, but Vernis adds a nice pop of color!:smile:

I got mine in DA in April or May 2008 and used in everyday until December 2013 when I bought a new wallet. I still use her and have her with me today, so here are some pics for you :smile: She is dirty around the zipper and has some chipping on the "spine corners" and a bit of tarnishing around the base of the zipper but I never babied her and used her constantly everyday for over 6 years. Zipper still works great and honestly it is an amazing wallet! I have debated getting it in mono, but I love the Azur and the nice pop of brightness inside a dark bag.

20140729_111146.jpg

20140729_111154.jpg

20140729_111204.jpg

20140729_111210.jpg

20140729_111239.jpg

I wouldn't buy it if discoloration/dirt will bother you, because I think it's inevitable. I went with Damier Ebene for that very reason; I just prefer worry free. The DA is gorgeous, though.

I got mine in DA in April or May 2008 and used in everyday until December 2013 when I bought a new wallet. I still use her and have her with me today, so here are some pics for you :smile: She is dirty around the zipper and has some chipping on the "spine corners" and a bit of tarnishing around the base of the zipper but I never babied her and used her constantly everyday for over 6 years. Zipper still works great and honestly it is an amazing wallet! I have debated getting it in mono, but I love the Azur and the nice pop of brightness inside a dark bag.

20140729_111146.jpg

20140729_111154.jpg

20140729_111204.jpg

20140729_111210.jpg

20140729_111239.jpg
Thank you all! Very helpful! Your wallet looks very good still! I'm going to go look at them and decide. I really thought about the Vernis but I thought I saw someone on here say it stained the inside of their DA bag.

I just recently bought a ZCP and I thought for sure I would want Azur, but I actually fell in love with the mono! I liked it inside and out and think it looks great. I think it's good to check them out in person like you say. I have a DA mini pochette I bought at the same time that I think is gorgeous, but I admit that worries about dirt mean it hasn't been used much whereas I have been using the mono ZCP constantly. So while I do like pulling out my mini pochette and looking at it and I don't regret having something in azur, I'm glad I didn't get it in the ZCP.
Also, I forgot to add that I use it in my Eva in damier ebene and they look great together. I think all the prints work together despite being different shades. It's one of the things I love about LV.

Hi all, I just purchased the Totally Mm yesterday and noticed that the print on the bottom does not line up. Am I obsessing over something stupid? Any of you have the same issue? It's kind of bothering me. I haven't used the bag yet but wondering if any of you have any thoughts. Should I return??? I've posted a photo for reference. TIA! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407201965.094389.jpg

Hi all, I just purchased the Totally Mm yesterday and noticed that the print on the bottom does not line up. Am I obsessing over something stupid? Any of you have the same issue? It's kind of bothering me. I haven't used the bag yet but wondering if any of you have any thoughts. Should I return??? I've posted a photo for reference. TIA! View attachment 2708276

It's pretty common that the print doesn't line up but if it really bothers you, you should return it!

It's pretty common that the print doesn't line up but if it really bothers you, you should return it!

Thanks! It's my first DA bag and all of my other LV bags don't have this issue but I wasn't really sure. If it's common for it not to match then I guess I shouldn't worry about it since I love the bag. Thanks again!

Hi all, I just purchased the Totally Mm yesterday and noticed that the print on the bottom does not line up. Am I obsessing over something stupid? Any of you have the same issue? It's kind of bothering me. I haven't used the bag yet but wondering if any of you have any thoughts. Should I return??? I've posted a photo for reference. TIA! View attachment 2708276

My totally pm is also slightly misaligned on the bottom but its ok, nobody will see it anyway. And its not that bad as compare to others.