Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Empriente noir

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Vernis amarante

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

edensht

Apr 3, 2019
I'm sure there is already a thread about this but just couldn't find it...
I'm thinking of purchasing the zippy coin purse.
First, I would love to hear your thoughts about it if you have it.

Second, which material would be the best to purchase?
Mono canvas, Empreinte noir, Vernis amarante?
I'm leaning more towards the leathers than the canvas because I go through phases with the print.
However, if it is more durable than the leathers, that would influence my opinion.

What are your thoughts?

TIA.

I would opt for Empreinte. It leather and being soft. It not difficult to place or take out a credit card compared to the hard grain leather used on canvas wallet.

I have monogram and vernis. I have never used the vernis because I got it in Rose Ballerine and I just get to worried about it. I was going to sell it, but decided to give it to my little sister as a graduation gift in a few years. I LOVE the monogram. It's super durable and really easy to get my things in and out of. I got the Stories one and I just adore the hot pink interior.

Monogram or Damier definitely. The zipper pull is metal and the contrast is so gorgeous, I think Empriente one is normal zip with a leather pull, the leather pull will curl or break and I will avoid that.

Canvas or empriente for the durability and longevity. I have a Sarah Wallet in Vernis Pomme d’ Amour and I’m always careful about using it - especially since I have the terrible habit of chucking receipts into my bag willy nilly. I also have the Vernis Flocon coin purse that gave itself a massive scratch, no idea how....I’ve used it all of 5 times. My experience with Vernis leather just makes me feel that vernis leather requires more babying than both canvas and empriente.

I wouldn't get an SLG in Vernis. It's too prone to transfer from any printed item in your bag. If you throw any receipt or magazine or anything in the your bag, it'll transfer.

If money isn't an issue I'd go for Empriente, however my canvas wallets have held up well.