Zc

snforstuff

Nov 20, 2006
after looking at melly's collection of zc's... i decided that i really NEED one. can anyone tell me the difference between the mercer sc and the regular zc. they kind of look the same in the bloomingdale stock photos. thanks!

^ awww Anna!!! LOL I do too!!!! But it's still my favorite!!!! I have the suede....eek..just remembered I also have another black one w/ Gold hw I haven't used yet...I know...bad bad bad bad emmy !!!!

I do not have any ZC's. I am so hard on wallets and I am wondering if it would hold up to my abuse. I hate the idea of spending $495. on a wallet!!!!! I have a L.A.M.B. wallet that is coated canvas with leather and it seems to be pretty strong.

Are the MJ ZC's pretty durable? Please tell me they are horrible....I don't want to want one!

^Really? The black and bordeaux ones I have from Fall 07 and the grey one from Resort 07 are all lined with suede and not the MJ satin. I really like the suede-lined ones much better!!

^^My Emerald ZC is lined in a blue suede. So pretty.

rorosity - I actually find the ZC very durable. I'm also hard on wallets (and bags for that matter) and my ZC takes it extremely well!:tup: