Zara Sandals

ahpeste

O.G.
Oct 24, 2009
Im in love with this Zara sandals but I dont know where to find it...I live in Oregon. Anybody knows? the name of the sandals and where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• zara-spring-summer-2010-look-book-01.jpg
    zara-spring-summer-2010-look-book-01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 140
The trouble is even deeper : stocks may vary a from one store to another : here in Toulouse, south france, Zara stores do not have the same articles than in Andorra or northern Spain (Barcelona for instance), just 300km away.

So not sure anybody in Europe would find them for you easily...

But if you can go there once, there are two stores on SF, one on Union Square and one on Market Str., and there is another store in Las Vegas...

Hope you will find !

Im in love with this Zara sandals but I dont know where to find it...I live in Oregon. Anybody knows? the name of the sandals and where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm in Portland(Oregon) too..and heard a hint in the paper that we might be getting a Zara!

Last edited:
I'm in Portland too..and heard a hint in the paper that we might be getting a Zara!

Hi !! I am glad for you if you wish to have a zara store, it is good news, but...

...You know, here in France, and also in most southern Europe countries, you can find Zara in nearly any middle size city (>=100 000 people). So I finally find this brand...invasive !! Zara everywhere, becoming THE reference in terms of "not expensive fashion"...

Well, this was a small poçst to tell that we can avoid standardization here !! This reminds me Aubade Lingerie in France, for instance... everywhere and impossible to avoid !

Where are little design stores, where you can find unique clothes and shoes, surely for more than in Zara stores, but you could be the only one to wear something, and you will not see anywhere else !

But of course, my GF and I like Zara brand and we often buy basic clothes there.

^^ I agree with the over saturation of a certain brand or store..its nice when they aren't everywhere..I don't know anything about Zara though other than what people have posted here(and clothes I've seen on the internet.. so it will be all new to me.:flowers:
Do they have them in the states??? LA or NY or ?

Hi !! I am glad for you if you wish to have a zara store, it is good news, but...

...You know, here in France, and also in most southern Europe countries, you can find Zara in nearly any middle size city (>=100 000 people). So I finally find this brand...invasive !! Zara everywhere, becoming THE reference in terms of "not expensive fashion"...

Well, this was a small poçst to tell that we can avoid standardization here !! This reminds me Aubade Lingerie in France, for instance... everywhere and impossible to avoid !

Where are little design stores, where you can find unique clothes and shoes, surely for more than in Zara stores, but you could be the only one to wear something, and you will not see anywhere else !

But of course, my GF and I like Zara brand and we often buy basic clothes there.

in NYC, there are some small boutiques but their prices are not cheap. they are unique but not cheap. like this dress i bought...it's quite cute. it's about 150 US dollar...it's cheaper than Barneys but pricier than Zara.....
i am the type when i buy clothes...i don't look at brands...but i wish there were something at zara's price but less common.
so when i travel to HK...if i see something i like i just bought...the non labels in HK is really cheap. like a top i bought was less than 20 US dollars. the only thing is i had to dig.

in NYC, there are some small boutiques but their prices are not cheap. they are unique but not cheap. like this dress i bought...it's quite cute. it's about 150 US dollar...it's cheaper than Barneys but pricier than Zara.....
i am the type when i buy clothes...i don't look at brands...but i wish there were something at zara's price but less common.
so when i travel to HK...if i see something i like i just bought...the non labels in HK is really cheap. like a top i bought was less than 20 US dollars. the only thing is i had to dig.

Hi Juneping

What you report is just like our last shopping experience in Barcelona !! It xas not cheap, but original and quite affordable, that's what we were looking for.

That's why we find Zara, Mango... and other european brands quite "invasive". But of course you are right : you have sometimes to pay the price for originality and authenticity... Not for everybody everyday, hopelessly !

Hopefully, sometimes we can, though we are only 'small' french teachers, and of course not 'Cresus' or 'Rotcshild' family ! ;)