Zara or H&M?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which store you like best? H&M or Zara

1. *

H&M

18 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. *

Zara

53 vote(s)
    57.0%
  3. Both

20 vote(s)
    21.5%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Whenever I looked for a bargain, I would shop H&M. Recently a Zara store opened in my area and I've got to say, they put H&M to shame. I went in there the other day and the whole front 1/2 of the store was on sale. My friend bought outerwear, one wool peacoat on sale for $39.99 and a gorgeous trench coat for the same price! I couldn't believe it! They had a bunch of thin sweaters for layering (pullovers/cardi's) for $9.99 and 19.99. I love the way Zara is set up, more of a boutique feel and everything is so organzed! H&M on the other hand is a little messy, everything is jammed onto the racks and wrinkled. I found my new favorite low price store!:yahoo: Are there any other Zara fans out there??

2. I LOVE Zara! I discovered it while I was living in Spain. During the summer they have their "rebajas" where the entire store goes CRAZY on sale (like 75% off everything)--Love it

3. It's one of my favorite stores! I agree, H&M is way too messy and they never have any small sizes. I can always find something to buy at Zara. I really like their button downs.

4. I went to a Zara in Canada about 4 or 5 years ago and got a really nice coat. It was like $300 so I wouldn't call it a bargain.

5. I actually think the opposite. I was at Zara yesterday and had trouble finding smaller sizes amongst the sales table. Sometimes the sales tables are really messy because all the clothes have been ransacked. I usually find clothes I like that fit me easily at H&M, and that the tables and sales racks are kept a bit neater. But these are just the stores that I've been to. I've only been to a few H&Ms and Zaras out of the many in the city.

6. i love love love zara but i have the hardest time shopping there because even their smalls or the rare extra smalls that they have in some garments are huge, i end up swimming in them... does anyone else have this problem??

7. I shop at both stores and find reasonably priced items in both. I think the Zara stuff tends to hold up longer, though.

8. The problem with Zara is that they make some of their items in one size only. I remember looking at a puffy winter jacket there once, and the M was a little big (but the 10 other coats on the rack were also M), and when I asked they said some items only come in one size (usually M).

I'm sort of iffy about BOTH lately. I feel like, at Zara, everything is either too young or too old for me. I do, however, adore their wool coats and dress pants because they're the only ones long enough for me. I bought a ton of stuff at H&M when it first opened here, but since then I've barely found a thing. Everything just looks so plain this season-I think I was spoiled by the H&M stores in the UK and the one I frequented in HK that were just massive...there was so much good stuff there (and in HK, tons of small sizes! They even have a size 32 which is next to impossible to find here).

But I find small sizes are difficult to find in BOTH. My H&M doesn't tend to get many small sizes in, and they sell out fast. Zara seems to have the same issue-even with regular price items.

9. i love zara.. way more than h&m..

10. I've been to H&M more than Zaras, and usually I pick up a few classic pieces that I've had for over 2 years and still get compliments. Zara I have visited less often, but I've also been going less to the mall and actually shopping.

11. Zara of course! I love their silk dresses and shirts!
    When I have to buy cheap bikinis and pants, H&M has the perfect size for me. I got a fantastic bikini last summer for only 7-8 euro, just what i need for the abuse I put them through. I wouldn't wear anything more expensive in a deserted beach when I'm covered in sun tan lotion.

12. I haven't had much luck with Zaras and found more pieces with H&M, but they both have some really nice classic designs for decent prices. Hope to strike a good deal one day at Zaras -I would love a dress from them!

13. I LOVELOVELOVE Zara mens jumpers - Silk & cotton mix...

14. I love Zara - esp. their colourful tunic tops! The prices is reasonable and they hold up pretty well.

I rarely find something in H&M. I used to go there a lot when I was in my early teens but I've turned to Zara now.

15. I prefer Zara over H & M,