Zara Mini Office City Bag or Kate Spade Mini A-Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

I recently stumbled upon a bag called the Office City Bag by Zara. I'm not a large bag person so when I found the mini on their website I fell in love! I'm starting work downtown and want to get a medium sized bag so that I can carry my essentials and extras (umbrellas for rainy Vancouver weather and things like that).
    I'm also looking at a Kate Spade Saturday bag called the Mini A-Satchel. I fell in LOVE with this KSS bag.

Zara bag: $60
    8 in x 11 in x 4 in
    fake leather

Kate Spade Saturday bag: $165
    8 in x 9.5 in x 5 in
    real leather

Which one should I go for?

Attached Files:

2. I'd rather get the Kate Spade bag. Great design and leather for under $200? I'm there.

3. That Kate Spade is beautiful! I'd definitely go for that!

4. I think so too. I fell in love with this one right when I saw it and stalked the internet for photos of it (kind of harder to track down than I thought). I am a little sad that the KS bag isn't a little bit wider because I wanted to be able to carry my macbook air 11.6" in it but ah well.