Zara love

It really depends. I have heels that I got them in 1999, and they are like new (and I used to wear them at work everyday). There are some pairs that fell apart in a matter of weeks. The price is usually not reflective of the quality.

I don't have much experience with Zara's shoes, but I tried on some slammin' brown boots there last fall that I loved. I didn't get them, and have regretted it ever since. Never could find my size again. They were really comfortable, though, and soft leather.

So here are my older (very old) Zara shoes.
These 2 pairs I got them 1999 and 2000, when I first started working in an office.

P1030368.jpg

P1030369.jpg

I love their snake skin pattern!

P1030370.jpg

These have a lizard skin pattern.
P1030375.jpg

P1030376.jpg

This is a very fun pair, in hot pink, I got them on September 2003, in Barcelona, I had to go to a Pedro Almodóvar party and all I had were comfy flats, so I needed the kinkiest pair of sandals possible. They are extremely comfy, I can dance all night in these!

P1030373.jpg

P1030374.jpg

And the pair I wear most often (like 90% of my time) a lovely pair of pale baby pink flats I got 2 years ago for only 9 euro.:tup: I love bargains.
P1030371.jpg

P1030372.jpg

(the light is very different in every pick, today the weather is totally crazy, one second there is sunshine the next really cloudy and dark)

I had many more pairs, but I donated most when we moved to a new apt (I had around 200 pairs, and something had to go pronto!), and a few are "stolen" by my sis.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
^ I'm going tomorrow to Padova with my mom!! We live close!! I have one question for you, do you know how much is the % of discount at Benetton? You know, the big store near Scout.. THANKS!!! :heart: