zara*.. do they do coupon codes?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if zara.com has coupon codes or any discount.?

2. zara doesn't do discounts or coupon codes as far as I know.

They have sales at the end of each season with having two markdowns on the items. I know that coats/boots etc are still in store from the fall/winter collection here in toronto.

3. In the states, we do well over 2 markdowns. The best stuff goes quickly, but we do markdowns every week or every 2 weeks until the sale is pretty much gone.

4. ok thanks! I don't have one near me, but just placed 2 orders online!

5. darn I was hoping for a code! there are so many items in the new spring selection that I love and sizes sell out fast?

any idea when the next markdown is likely to be? near end of spring?

6. i don't think i've ever seen coupons

7. Does anyone know where to enter the promo code on Zara?

8. If only Zara had promo codes....

9. #9 Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
    Sorry I don't have any idea about this as I like to shop from x

10. I've never seen codes for Zara

11. I've never seen Zara coupon codes...I live in Italy though so that might not pay everywhere. As far as I know they just do sales in January and July.

12. I love this forum, thank you very much, continue like this! If you want to test the Promotion code zara of this site is impeccable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice