Zaphyr or ELOE Luggage - DECISION?

Dear TPFs,

I want to have LV luggage since forever.. Until now still can't decide which one to have.

Can I ask your kind opinion which one shoud I buy?

Zephyr 55 (weight 4.4kg empty) - if so which colour classic monogram or black/gray View attachment 2771510View attachment 2771511View attachment 2771512Graphite?

Or

Damier Ebene Eole 50 (weight 3.5kg empty)..

Appreciate to have any input from owners for both bags.. Pros and cons

Thank for your help TPFs.. Xoxo
I'd get the pegase 45! Gorgeous!!!

In my opinion the Eole is ugly. It's basically a duffle bag with wheels. It looks like they added the wheels last minute rather than being part of the initial design.

The shape of the Zephyr looks like any generic luggage from Samsonite or any other common brand. Therefore I feel it looks fake, as if someone covered a normal luggage in LV canvas.

The Pegase screams elegance and is classic and timeless LV, that's what I would buy... In fact, I just purchased a Pegase 55 in monogram canvas last month, lol.

My thoughts exactly. I feel stylistically, Pegase is far more superior than a Zephr, which actually looks like a fake.

I have the regular monogram Pegase 55 and love it. The wheels move so quietly and smooth. TBH, a LV luggage is already very luxurious. I didn't want the Mon Mono because I don't want to stand out at an airport with my initials screaming at everyone. Maybe US airports are safer, but I travel internationally and really I don't want to be noticed.

My thoughts exactly. I feel stylistically, Pegase is far more superior than a Zephr, which actually looks like a fake.

I have the regular monogram Pegase 55 and love it. The wheels move so quietly and smooth. TBH, a LV luggage is already very luxurious. I didn't want the Mon Mono because I don't want to stand out at an airport with my initials screaming at everyone. Maybe US airports are safer, but I travel internationally and really I don't want to be noticed.

Quick question. Do you have to check the your Pegase 55 when you travel in the US and internationally? I'm thinking about getting one. Thank you!!

Quick question. Do you have to check the your Pegase 55 when you travel in the US and internationally? I'm thinking about getting one. Thank you!!

No. I never have to check it in, I always carry it with me on board. I have all my supplies with me (toiletry, shoes, socks, documents, a book, warm sweater,...etc.) I put my handbag inside the Pegase 55 too, so I can be hands-free.:smile:

Do check with your sales lady once more though.

Personally, I prefer the Pegase with a Keepall option accompanied by a stack of Alzers lol!! I don't really like the newer design of the Samsonite dressed in Mono/Damier and the Eole, like others have mentioned, despite the classic design, its a pain to drag around! Have you ever considered the Pegase, or did they discontinue it?? But If I had to really chose I would say the Damier Four Wheeler! Best of luck!