Zagliani Handbags

rozee

Feb 25, 2009
Mauro Zagliani Python Designer Handbags
“Zagliani was founded 70 years ago as a company that specialized in exotic skins bags. We are not following a fashion moment. We do not make as much as the market demands because we are concerned about the use of too many skins, and will only work in an ethical and environmentally responsible way.” - Zagliani designer Mauro Orietti-Carella

They have beautiful exotic handbags
why dont they add this brand in the forum too

Photos
zagliani.jpg

Zagliani1.jpg

zagliani2.jpg

Last edited:
I do not buy exotic bags as a rule but after seeing the bronze & the pewter I am sorely tempted with this bag. They have a gorgeous pewter clutch also.

Would love opinions on these bags. I guess they are not that popular yet as this thread had no replies but I sure think they are worth discussing. I was going to open a new thread but I found this one so please chip in ladies with opinions.

I have a green Zaglian Puffy Python in the Apple Green and I adore it. Sometimes I think of getting rid of it but then I change my mind. It's so soft and smooth. The inside is lined in suede and its sooo huge and roomy.

I've never considered buying python before, but tried one of these on in Harvey Nichols last week.
Soooo soft and squishy.
That price tag is not for me at the moment, though:sad:

I have been admiring Zagliani bags for a while now. I saw them in Lane Crawford HK. I adored the crocs and the pythons. They are superbly soft and great, great colours! Its a superb under-the-radar bag.

This thread has renewed my interest in them...

Bagangel...that is a gorgeous clutch! Go for it! The cluthes seem to be classic Zagliani, next to the Puffy bag.

I'm not sure if this is the official Zagliani thread, there doesn't seem to be one, so Ill post this here. Saw their SENPAI bag on Kelly Wearstler instagram and my mouth dropped, it was so beautiful. 1515947_1426008040983983_701885870_n.jpg