Zaffiro or amarena lovers?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
Which color do you like better and why? Thanks! Oh, I should clarify, I'm speaking of the glazed leather with silver hardware. Would love opinions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Zaffiro... only because Amarena in bow form comes w/silver hardware & I prefer gold hardware. I also think Zaffiro is easier to take care of since it's a dark color. But Amarena is equally versatile! If Amarena came w/gold hardware, that's be nice.

Zaffiro... only because Amarena in bow form comes w/silver hardware & I prefer gold hardware. I also think Zaffiro is easier to take care of since it's a dark color. But Amarena is equally versatile! If Amarena came w/gold hardware, that's be nice.

Thanks! I am actually a fan of the silver hardware. LOL. Aren't both colors gorgeous?!

love the Amarena!!! it is dark & rich, but it has a little magenta under tone to it when it is under sun light... it is not too bright so it goes great with my dark wardrobe

but I also do love the Zaffiro equally....

mmm... I have a Zaffiro in the Charm, it is def. more purple than the Zaffiro in the bow thou... don't know why? :confused1:

either way - both colours rock!

I actually had this exact dilemma when I was shopping for a bow bag last year, and I went with the Zaffiro. It seemed to have more dimension in that it looked different according to the light it was in, and it seemed more versatile because it was a darker, almost-black colour.

Amarena! I actually prefer silverhard... i guess it's a little different in feel... Amarena look great in casual and formal imho... almost won a bid in ebay 2 days ago but I missed it! ugh!

mmm both! and both with silver hardware...personally I think Zaffiro (the one with silver hdwr) is more stunning than amarena..considering my dark wardrobe both colors go well with it, as kiki said!

I was there on Fri & refused to look at the *black*. The salesperson urged to see & even brought it to me to say it is not black but midnight blue. It sure look really black & lonely on the shelves away from lights. On Sat they had a few more new pieces in from their warehouse & I heard 3 other girls went to buy it. I think someone here released her reserved piece so you could get lucky. Go pop by later or better still, call them & reserve?