Zac Posen Spring '07

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I LOVE zac posen.
587m.jpg

Maria crocodile shoulder bag
590m.jpg

Woven leather tote. This one's my favorite.
595m.jpg

Python Jacqueline clutch
596m.jpg

Iconic leather Grace clutch
597m.jpg

Iconic leather zip satchel
(from style.com)
Just blogged about this line and now posting here. I'm doing double duty! What do you guys think? I like all these bags, especially the second, fourth, and fifth ones.

Don't waste your money girls!!!!!! I am so pi$$ed right now I could spit. But being the lady that I am...I won't. I'll just vent here. I bought Zac Posen's admittedly beautiful Aurora bag as I've posted previously. You'll also see the situation I was faced with after I bought it! But today was the end of my love affair with my bag. Even though I've had the bag in my possession for a while...today was the first day I used it. After using super glue to temporarily fix the nice slice in the leather - before it goes off to the "bag doctor" I decided it was camoflauged enough to actually use it. I literally had it on my arm for less than one half hour when at the cosmetics counter I went to open it...and to my embarrassment...while sliding the knob on top and using the ring to pull it open the ring came off in my hand. Barely a pull, not even a tug. Needless to say I wouldn't be buying any blush at this cosmetics counter. My first impulse was to say "it's a knockoff" to hide the shame over the fact that I actually paid $1400.00 for this purse. Then thought better....how about making these "designers" accountable for the trash they're peddling???? I've been defending this purchase to my daughter who keeps telling me I bought the equivalent of a gumball machine prize...but now...no arguments. What's next???? Walking along and the handles fall off. This baby is going back tomorrow. I will be there when the store doors open. Oh, and forget about writing or contacting the designer or any of the employees if you do have a concern... I did over the first problem...apparently they can't be bothered!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... I am so angry right now!!!

Don't waste your money girls!!!!!! I am so pi$$ed right now I could spit. But being the lady that I am...I won't. I'll just vent here. I bought Zac Posen's admittedly beautiful Aurora bag as I've posted previously. You'll also see the situation I was faced with after I bought it! But today was the end of my love affair with my bag. Even though I've had the bag in my possession for a while...today was the first day I used it. After using super glue to temporarily fix the nice slice in the leather - before it goes off to the "bag doctor" I decided it was camoflauged enough to actually use it. I literally had it on my arm for less than one half hour when at the cosmetics counter I went to open it...and to my embarrassment...while sliding the knob on top and using the ring to pull it open the ring came off in my hand. Barely a pull, not even a tug. Needless to say I wouldn't be buying any blush at this cosmetics counter. My first impulse was to say "it's a knockoff" to hide the shame over the fact that I actually paid $1400.00 for this purse. Then thought better....how about making these "designers" accountable for the trash they're peddling???? I've been defending this purchase to my daughter who keeps telling me I bought the equivalent of a gumball machine prize...but now...no arguments. What's next???? Walking along and the handles fall off. This baby is going back tomorrow. I will be there when the store doors open. Oh, and forget about writing or contacting the designer or any of the employees if you do have a concern... I did over the first problem...apparently they can't be bothered!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... I am so angry right now!!!

Oh! That's horrid!

OMG! i'm so sorry to hear that...
where did u get that bag?
can u get a refund?
i would be soooo pissed if i were you.