Zac Posen Eartha Envelope Backpack- To buy or not to buy?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been obsessing over the Zac Posen Eartha Envelope Backpack in royal blue. I keep trying to find an amazing deal on it but haven't so far ( eBay price went UP!) I've never owned a Zac Posen and don't know if the quality is good or not. My other concern is that the leather looks as though it would scratch easily. I am enamored with this design...any help or feedback is appreciated!

;) Susie

[​IMG]

2. I have the Eartha Satchel in green with gold hardware. If the material is the same (which it does look like it) then yes, it does scratch easily. My watch/bracelets are always scratching the flap part when opening. Also, the hardware has chipped and lost most of its color. I found mine at Off 5th and I usually see plenty of Zac Posen bags there so it's worth checking. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for my bag.

3. Thank you so much for your reply! I love the look of this bag but need something for every day, so I don't think that this would hold up too well. Ideally, I would love this as a crossbody in this color with leather that holds up to every day use. Is there something that you could put on the leather to protect it? Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice