Yves Saint Laurent Tinted Lip Balms only $7.99

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this! I'm sooooo tempted to buy one but I am on lip gloss overload.lol

2. Great price but shipping is $6.95, rather have had free shipping on this one but Thanks for posting!

3. they do have a free shipping coupon right now, but it's only for large orders :sad:

free shipping on $75 w/code "FREESHIP75"

4. #5 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    New customers take 10% off with code NEW10

5. you guys are awesome. I'm debating what to get from YSL. I don't know what to do. But, thanks for the alerts and the special codes!!!! :biggrin:
    I've never seen ysl makeup deals like this in canada!

6. it's cool that they ship to canada :smile:

7. what's a good color to buy? anyone know?

8. r these code stackable? because the other one 20% off is still working!

9. i'm pretty sure you can only use one code at a time. is it the INSTYLE20 that still works??

10. i haven't personally tried them, but my friend says the "love apple" looks amazing on.

11. Thanks for posting! Great deal!

12. I have the Blackcurrent Sorbet. The swatch on the website is pretty accurate, although the color goes on very sheer. The consistency is also thicker than a normal lip gloss, which is why it's packaged in a squeeze tube.

Overall I like it enough that I'm planning on picking up 2 or 3 more :smile:

13. thxs for deal

14. nice! thanks a lot. I ordered the YSL Love Apple and Blackcurrant Sorbet lip gloss as well as YSL 'Tuxedo Collection' Radiant Highlighter Palette... and used the 20% coupon INSTYLE20 as well! thanks so much OP!