Yves Saint Laurent Sale (NYC)

awebman

Nov 20, 2006
New York, NY

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="50" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="bottom">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="#5281ab" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top"> Yves Saint Laurent Sale

Wednesday 9/10
8am - 6pm

Thursday 9/11
8am - 6pm

Friday 9/12
8am - 1pm
Metropolitan Pavilion's Gallery
123 West 18th Street
4th Floor
New York, NY
(Between 6th & 7th Avenues)
~​
To receive e-notices of public events at Metropolitan Pavilion
(including exhibitions, shows, and designer sales) sign-up at: www.metropolitanevents.com/enotice.htm.​

<table border="0" cellpadding="20" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>

linda19

Sep 7, 2008
i read on a blog that they will have bags. i think it may be leftover goods from the ysl outlets. i was at woodbury commons outlets about 2 weeks ago and they had bags there (like the ombre colored tote)... good luck, ladies!

Envymex67

O.G.
Nov 30, 2007
The line was very long this morning and was not moving and inch. Had to get off the line to make it to work on time, if anyone got it please let me know how the sale was. Maybe i will try it again after work.

usaginoshir

Bunny + Cat lover
Sep 10, 2008
NYC
Yes, the line was very long this morning because I work at the bldg next to it. And the line is moving very slowly because that is the bldg rules (something like only allow 6 ppl get in every time). I am not sure if I can sneak in to the sample sale from my bldg or not. But not sure how many % off???

Sep 5, 2006
I read the wait is more than an hour, there is no way I will be able to go on my lunch then, I can stretch it to two hours but it will take more than that of the wiat on the line is 1 hour!

kalunchi

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I went this morning at 7:30 and the line was somewhat long, not too bad. We weren't let up til 8:30 b/c their credit card machine wasn't working, I think they were trying to fix it. When I got up there, all the downtown and muse bags were GONE. We were limited to one bag per person, but all the girls were holding on to like 3 or 4 bags. I saw a downtown in red patent leather, it was SO HOT, I followed the girl and asked her to let me have it if she decides not to get it. I was so lucky! After following her for 10-15 minutes, she finally gave it to me. haha. The red downtown was $680 (retailed $1395), the white ones were $$600. There were muse bags, my friend got a muse white patent leather for $380 (retailed $1095). I have the say, the bags were really good deals. the clothes were good too, but I had to pee so badly, I couldn't look through the racks and then try them on.

I waited another hour in line to pay b/c they're still trying to fix the credit card machines. They were taking card orders and ppl couldn't pick them up until they fix the machiens. Sucks. There were shopping bags laying over the floor b/c ppl couldn't leave with them. lucky i had cash. hehe.

I love my purchase. Great deal!

And no, I don't think it's worth it for anyone to go if you want bags. there were no more bags (downtown or muse) laying around even when I got there at 8:30. You have to be lucky if someone doens't want one of their muse or downtown. If you want other styles (I have no idea what they are), you can try to go, but the lines are crazy. I left at 10:30 and the line was still so long.

Good LUck! I just glad I got there early.

shans44

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
In case it saves anyone a trip - head to the half yearly sales instead:

I bought a red patent downtown at the YSL store on Madison during the summer, on sale, for $699. It is crazy that people are waiting on line and clamoring for this stuff at very minimal discounts off the store sale prices.

Sep 5, 2006
Are there any wallets? What are the prices for small accessories? Sounds like the prices at the outlet are much better. Thank God I didn't waste my time. Thanks for posting!