Yves Saint Laurent bronze leather bow baguette

1. [​IMG]
    i have this in my bluefly shopping cart for $676. yay or nay?

2. Sorry, nay :Push:.....but then again I'm not a bow kind of person!....the color is nice. :smile:

3. I personally love bows..but only like a little bit of metallic...but that sounds like a good price to me..i'd say YAY

4. Nay...I think that the bronze and the bow make it over-the-top. If it'd been black it would have been lovely.

5. There's a black one available too. A few months back, I was desperate to get this bag. It looks much cuter when you try it on than on the computer screen. I like it cos it's just so unusual. The only reason why I havent got it yet is cos I want the pink version and I havent seen it on sale yet...:biggrin:

6. I would take it. It's so cute.

7. I think Bluefly's prices on YSL are high. You might do better with a YSL store sale.

8. I say Yay. It looks super cute!

9. Nay!

10. Nice color ... not fond of the bow. I say nay.

11. I think it's beautiful but wish it was a lighter shade of bronze or maybe in cream.

12. Yay! It's beautiful!

13. Yay - I love the bow bag...it's really cute IRL. That's a great price too...

14. i am so not a bow fan...nay for me

15. I think the metallic (urban, edgy, whatever) and the bow (little girl) makes it really ironic. And ironic is awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice