Yves Rocher Products?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone use Yves Rocher products? What do you think of them?

2. Still wondering... lol... anyone? :shame::whistle: I keep getting catalogs from them.

3. My Mum has been buying there for the past 25 years. Right now she uses their camomille/calmille make up remover, and bath/shower products. I have used these also and they are good, but it´s not anything great or premium.
    BTW my mum never uses their skincare or make up, nor do I. She uses Pharmacy stuff like Vichy, Avene and Roc.
    I think it´s still popular in France bc it´s suposedly better than drugstore (garnier,l´oreal) but not as costly as big brands. Their headline is "beauty from the vegetals and plants" , but I prefer The Body Shop (both quality and ethics)

4. their products are nothing special IMO. if you know MAC quality YR makeup will seem like cr@p to you...

5. the makeup things are very bad, the cremes and lotions are stuffed with chemicals. Some shower gels and perfumes have a nice smell - but that´s it. It´s the same like drugstore things, but more expensive... "vegetals and plants"... pah! Just because it sounds good...

6. agree 100% with you :yes: ... I much more prefer the body shop to YR

7. Thanks everyone for the info, everyone! :smile:

8. My mom loves their perfumes, the lilac, rose and memosa specifically I think .. She likes the little cream perfumes as well (especially lilac which isn't found anywhere else) Other than that I think they're products aren't good, and I would never purchase the makeup, or even body lotions and such.
    I like the body shop.