Yurman cert of authenticity

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I know a big warning sign for buying fake Yurman is that most fakes comes with a cert of authenticity card. I have purchased a petitle albion ring & a cable bracelet from a very high end jeweler in town (authorized to sell Yurman) and I didn't receive this card but for my b-day, my hubby bought me the Diamond X cuff, and it came with the cert of authenticity. The store didn't have the bracelet in stock so they had to special order it from Yurman. Has anyone else bought Yurman from an authorized retailer & received the cert of authenticity?
Thanks

Yeah this is what I have gathered from my experience. The jewelry bought from DY flagship stores has different bags/boxes and a certificate. The jewery bought from 3rd party authorized Yurman sellers has different packaging and no cert, this includes peiced ordered online since it is done through Neiman Marcus.

Department stores, such as Nordstroms sometimes provide the cert. I have purchased a real lot of Yurman directlt from Yurman, mostly special order pieces and from NYC David Yurman and never received a cert. I have also bought a lot of yurman from my local Yurman retailer, Lux Bond & Green and also never received a cert with purchase. Some completly authentic Yurman does come with the cert, it just depends on if that particular retailer uses them or not...I have bought maybe 15 Yurman pieces from different retailers and never received one but I am certain that some retailers do give them.

has anyone gone to their flagship boutique store and gotten an item? i wonder how their packaging is like the box, bag, certifacte, and stuff
cause like said Neiman Marcus, dont come with the certificates and stuff
I get my Yurmans from Holt Renfrew( high end department store ) in Canada and it coems with the white leather pouch, polishing cloth but they puyt it in Holt Renfrew boxes and stuff. so i was just wondering how the real DY boxes look like. like Links of London in Holt Renfrew Links would provide the boxes, bags, and all that crappo but not DY is DY like enviromentally aware of paper/trees or smth?

has anyone gone to their flagship boutique store and gotten an item? i wonder how their packaging is like the box, bag, certifacte, and stuff
cause like said Neiman Marcus, dont come with the certificates and stuff
I get my Yurmans from Holt Renfrew( high end department store ) in Canada and it coems with the white leather pouch, polishing cloth but they puyt it in Holt Renfrew boxes and stuff. so i was just wondering how the real DY boxes look like. like Links of London in Holt Renfrew Links would provide the boxes, bags, and all that crappo but not DY is DY like enviromentally aware of paper/trees or smth?

I have bought from the flagship store, and it actually depends...Yurman has changed the packaging several times...around 2002 I received a light sage green box and pouch...I believe that was a short lived design...it was usually the traditional white pouch with various tyles boxes. Right now, they have black boxes...I have never received a certificate from them...My local Yurman retailer doesn't always give the pouch..you have to ask...lol

chanel-girl: thanks! i hope to get a DY box i wonder why they dont provide it to their retailers it bugs me because im the kiond of person that likes things to be put in their own brand and appreciate good packagading,intricate details, and the presentation. is the sage box nice? or is the black one nicer? i hope to get some DYs when im in NY its cheaper in USA than canada and at least ican get a box =P

The black box is thick and sturdy, it comes with a nice black pouch and both have silver lettering. I prefer the flagship packaging much more; I would definitely try to get your Yurman there.

sometimes i wished DY is more stable with their stuff and professional. they should have one packaging for all world wide. i also wish they number their pieces on the item and have a paper that comes with it. i wish they distributed their yurman boxes to their retailers siigh

Can I get opinions on the authenticity of this D Yurman cable bracelet. Everything looks right to me except on 1 end the mark is perfect and on the other the 585 part is not clear-looks like an flaw in manufacturing process. I did check and the sterling and 14k tests positive.This came from an estate so no box or papers. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC04132.JPG
    DSC04132.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04134.JPG
    DSC04134.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04577.JPG
    DSC04577.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04133.JPG
    DSC04133.JPG