Yup, it's the Trifoglio mini bow!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    I did a lot of ummmm-ing and aaaaah-ing, but I think I'm much happier now with the Trifoglio.

It's a lovely green and goes very well with jeans, I think!

Good morning from the other side of the world, everyone! Excuse my jams.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Good morning! It's almost night here!! What a nice way to end / begin a day...with a new miu miu!! congrats!

3. Congratulation!!!

Loving the colour!!!! U did make a good choice!

4. You've got it right! Look nice on you!

5. The colour and leather are soo pretty! Congrats!

6. Congrats! She looks great on you, even in your jammys ;)

7. How cute!!!:smile: It´s really gorgeous!

8. The color really caught my eye at the store, plus the hardware blends well with the color. I'm contemplating buying this mini bow myself! Looks adorable :smile:

9. Thanks guys! cclovecc I think you should get it, not many people have it in Trifoglio and it's an eye-catching colour isn't it! I took it out for the first time today, still in love with it.

10. I really love this colour... but I'm waiting for the mini bow to come in the purple... tough choices...

11. absolutely gorgeous!!!!:yahoo:

12. 2spoilt I saw the Iris colour on another bag, it's a deep punk-rock purple, will be great for a bow! :smile:

13. I have a bag in iris and love it! don't use it as often as I should...

14. Very cute! Love the color. Congrats!

15. I have one in mosto, that´s a dark purple and I use it all the time!