Yup...I'm Addicted...What Next? Help An Addict Out...

Get the Violet now while they're still available.......then the Tomato. Because you do know you WILL be buying more......these bags are so addictive!!!!

Oh yeah, maybe you should try the City style this time. Have fun shopping!!!!

Thanks Cracker!!!! I think I'd be happy with either the city or the twiggy....I'm just not sure whether fun colors should be for smaller bags? and stick with neutrals (blacks, browns, etc.) for large bags? IDK! With violet...I have a feeling it will be whatever I can get I'll take!

Twiggers-- get the violet now!! there wont be any left soon and you'll regret it. Plus it will just be easier now rather than hunting it down later!

Good luck.......cant wait to see what you get next!

I bought my first Balenciaga bag two month ago. When I went to Barney's New York to shop for it, the staff showed me the old version of city and the new version Giant part-time to compare the differences. After try both them on my shoulder and my arm, I strongly felt that the Giant Part Time is much prettier. The staff also told me that part time has four buttons to support the bag which I think it's very useful because Bbag is made of lamb skin.
I strongly suggest you to purchase the 2007 Giant Part Time for your next Bbag, and you will love it!!!

Attached is my red Giant Part Time!

1031183782.jpg

Attachments

• loveshopping 2.JPG
    loveshopping 2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 29
Violet city, violet city violet city!!

Twiggers, you should get a city or a work, i think its always better to have a variety of bags in different shapes and sizes xx

Get a violet city or violet anything! and then a red or black first! I always thought it was too small too til I owned my very first -- a black first that I completely fell head over heels in love with!

The first is small but that's why it is so versatile and easy to use for those days when you don't have much to carry....like the LV pochette! But fits way more than the LV accessories pochette and is bigger and thicker in depth than that so you can fit all your necessities! Also, when I have a bigger bag,like my diaper bag with me too, I just stick my first in there and take it out when I need it!

Thanks everyone! I'm on the list at BalNY for the city & twiggy...but I think I'm going to do some calling around and see if I can get on a couple more lists...I'd be content with either one...but leaning more toward the city!