Yummy purple pebbled Hold Me reveal and pics!!

Oct 24, 2006
Just got my purple pebbled Hold Me from BE and its :drool::drool:. Really super luxurious especially with the new handles with the leather lining instead of the pink silk lining like my other HM! I'm picky about purple and this one is dark enough for me to wear with pretty much everything but not too dark where it looks goth for the sunny, tropical weather here. I'm just in :love:! Love the Hold Me because its a great grab and go bag for casual errands and play dates with the kids or to use solely as a baby bag...I'm petite so it fits really comfortably on my shoulder and makes a great shoulder bag...haven't tried it as a handheld but love it as a shoulder!
Here's a pic taken with flash..I think its a little darker without flash/sunlight...had to take a pic of the handles because I'm so stoked about them. :P
be001.jpg

be002.jpg

Thanks y'all!! Just starting using it and I really like it! Oh and it wasn't a special order or anything...I just emailed them to see if they had any available and they did! I'd totally check with them first...