Yummy Pewter Weekender

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow - that is a gorgeous bag!

2. LOVE pewter! And this one looks mint!

3. Me likey :roflmfao:
    I'm trying to see if the seller would go any lower though... :graucho::graucho:

4. Love your new avatar!

I've tried twice to see if she'll go down on price, and she's never even responded:sad: :crybaby: . Good luck. Maybe she's ready to sell now and will make a deal. If she does, please know that I contributed to wearing her out:graucho:

5. It is soooo cool and space-age

6. This bag has been for sale since JUNE!!! I think it's priced too high...

7. Deco - That's funny; I've had replies - two now actually, and I'm awaiting a response to another BO I made. Actually.. I think it's a HE, cos the email that came back to me was from "Henry" (or was it Harry?) :P I was surprised, cos I always thought the purse maniacs were mostly women! I certainly hope he'll be willing to go down this time... keeping my fingers crossed!

Esiders - Aren't weekenders usually about $1400+? Do you know how much the pewter originally retailed for? :shrugs:

8. OMGAWD!!!!

I want this!!! It's beautiful!! But I'm SO majorly broke!! :crybaby:

9. I think it's a very fair price since the weekender is $1495! But he should really go down in price some since it hasn't moved in forever. I think if he added BO or went down a little it would get sold fast. I can't believe no one has bought it yet, but it has been in his store so maybe not many people have seen it?

10. I think its priced too high because it's been on sale for $1400 since June and no one has bought it. I bought my pewter weekender from LVLady99 for $899 and that was after she listed it for several weeks and lowered the price.

11. I too, have contacted this gal (if I remember correctly - her name is Idy) about this bag. She told me that she wouldn't lower the price for two reasons:
    1. Weekenders retail from $1395 and up (I believe the price was increased this past year)
    2. This is from the '05 Metallics Season and was very popular; therefore, the rarity of the bag warrants a higher starting bid.
    Alas, my funds are depleted for the time being :sad: :cursing: !!

12. The pewter weekender I bought from LVLady was from the 2004 Metallics season, so it's more "valuable" than the one selling for $1400. I guess the seller paid a lot of money for it and wants to recoup what she put in.

13. Yeah, you're right ... the '04 Metallics would be more valuable, but eBay is such a strange place as of late. I had two '04 Metallics up (Orange & Rouge) in an extremely rare style ... got LOTS of questions and interest, but 'lo and behold, no sale ...

14. Damn. Now I don't know if I should hold out and wait for him to drop the price... or just buy it since he may not. Arrggghh. :shrugs: